Brothers & Sisters

Guest zipperzone
This topic is 6050 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest zipperzone

Did anyone catch Sunday's season premier of Brothers & Sisters?

Kevin finally told the Senator"s brother that he loved him (I forget his name) and kissed him yet! - Justin might have got his ass blown off in Iraq - and misc. drama just kept on comming at us like a freight train. I LOVE THE SHOW.

By the way - I think the hottest guy on the show is the brother Tommy as played by an actor by the name of Balthazar Getty. I was surprised to find out who he was. He is the great grandson of John Paul Getty and it was his father that had his ear lopped off by kidnappers trying to extort 3 million from the old man who was refusing to pay the ransom. After the ear was delivered to an Italian radio station, he coughed up.

Which leads me to think - Balthazar must be worth mega bucks - wonder what he is doing acting? Oh the smell of greasepaint, the roar of the crowd......

P.S. 2nd hottest guy (actually it is a tie) is Rob Lowe. What I wouldn't give to see him & Tommy get it on. They should employ me as a scriptwriter.

Guest ihpguy

Agree totally about Balthazar Getty. Pure hotness. He has been an actor since childhood back almost 20 years from that awful remake of Lord Of The Flies. I hope to appreciate the upcoming story arc with Ron Rifkin and Michael Nouri. Could be interesting. David Marshall Grant behind the scenes has most definitely given the show a positive gay slant. He's been a hottie since American Flyers with Kevin Costner.

True The Reverend is very Hunky! BUT I seriously doubt the Character will be back from Maylasia even after a Year!

It does look like we have lost a member of the Family come next Sunday also? Judging by the Military Funeral Promo!

I'm wondering also how long this Kitty-Senator Storyline will hold up?

They are at the Wedding Stage, which we all know "ain't" about to happen to keep the "Character's" interesting any longer either.

Me thinks we have enuff "Married" Walker's on the show with their own Storyline's to follow. IMHO of course.

I'm amazed the difference in how Michael Nouri and Rob Lowe Matured!

One is hunkier than ever..The other since "FlashDance" One of my all time favorite Movies, has just become plain Old. I know there is nothing wrong with becoming 0LD! IMHO.. it's how gracefully it is done! LOL

Of course Lowe did start out as he has said.."a very Pretty Boy, to Pretty to think he would have a long career"! He sure fooled them! LOL

;-)

I also am a huge fan of the show. And though I find Tommy, the preacher and the Senator all to be hot, I must admit that Kevin is my favorite. Perhaps because he reminds me of one of my first loves ... lol!

I also enjoyed the season opener. On a serious note, I got rather emotional to think how many mothers (and fathers, sisters and brothers) who are out there each day dreading the sound of the doorbell. While it was poignant in the TV show .. the reality of it is overwhelming.

I certainly hope my comment above doesn't this post flagged and moved to the political forum.

Guest Wetnwildbear

I had been so into the acting and the script of the show that I

forgot to evaluate the HOT factor of the male actors. UNTIL

last night when Eric Winter (the Preacher) came out of the shower

Great Pecs - Great Pits - Great Smile = HOT PUPPY!

Thanks for the comment above - I was trying to figure out who

Ron Rifkin's (Uncle Sol) old secret flame was - Michael Nouri

did not age well at all! I knew the voice was familair but

couldnt figure out who the actor was - OY - Michael - Moisturize!

Guest ihpguy

Sorry, but I think for 60-something years old, Michael Nouri looks fairly good. Erik Winter is indeed super-fine. Are there words to describe David Annable as Justin? He has that quivering lips look down cold!

Guest zipperzone

>Are there

>words to describe David Annable as Justin? He has that

>quivering lips look down cold!

I hope he is not killed off in Iraq. The series would be poorer for the loss of this hunky man. They could always bring him back in flashbacks but that is never as satisfying as having him as part of the ongoing storyline...IMHO

>>Are there

>>words to describe David Annable as Justin? He has that

>>quivering lips look down cold!

>

>I hope he is not killed off in Iraq. The series would be

>poorer for the loss of this hunky man. They could always bring

>him back in flashbacks but that is never as satisfying as

>having him as part of the ongoing storyline...IMHO

>

Inside sources say the character of Justin is returning wounded from Iraq. That military funeral in the previews was likely him at the funeral of a friend or a dream sequence.

Guest zipperzone

>Inside sources say the character of Justin is returning

>wounded from Iraq. That military funeral in the previews was

>likely him at the funeral of a friend or a dream sequence.

Now that's good news - I couldn't stand another 6 episodes of Sally Fields hystronics. I like her in the part but she is a little hard to take at times.

True Zip very True! Sally can go a little over the Top. She's great BUT when she goes over the line watch out! LOL

Hopefully she got most of it out of her system last Sunday and this isn't going to go on for a few weeks!

I'm not sure though IF I really want to see Michael Nouri and her Brother go at it though in a future Episode.

Her Gay Son and his "boyfriends", which by the way are starting to "pile up".. are alot more visually interesting, At least to me! LOL :9

Guest zipperzone

>I'm not sure though IF I really want to see Michael Nouri and

>her Brother go at it though in a future Episode.

Well perhaps if they smeered them from head to toe with Preperation H to get rid of all the wrinkles......

>Her Gay Son and his "boyfriends", which by the way are

>starting to "pile up".. are alot more visually interesting, At

>least to me! LOL :9

I'm still waiting for Rob Lowe & Balthazar Getty to get together. I know it ain't going to happen but at least they could do a scene were they are skinnydipping in the Walker family pool. Then Kevin could surprise them and there would be blushes all round - you think?

I remember commenting just before they started giving out hints about his past that Fields' bro was one sexy honkin man! As another thread pointed out, chacun a son gout, and don't step on my gout! And I won't step on yours. (Careful or I just might need to mention how I would never date anyone under 26 more than once and why.)

Balthazar..We all know what the Name means..But Thankfully after the alleged Heroin use etc LaLaLand Life, he has "seen the light" LOL

He definitely looks much hunkier than he did a few years ago!

But NO Actor will ever "Brood" as well as the Dearly Departed "Marlon Brando"! The Original in ALL things Broody! LOL ;-)

It can't be easy Brooding with that Bank Account either! JT would find it Impossible! ;-) ;-) ;-)

Archived