411 on KingOceanMassage in LA

Balthazar

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

Avoid. Rude AF.

Asked for rates, told me $350 for a 60m sensual. Declined thanking him for his time. Texted me back saying he would go down to 300 and I told him thank you but that's what I usually pay for erotic and just looking for sensual at this time (and left it like that). He proceeded to barrage me with insults about being a cheap ass or whatever.

I don't understand these rude af people who 1) don't listen (I was just looking for sensual) and 2) aren't smart enough to try to upsell me once I'm on his table.

• 1 year later...
On 4/5/2021 at 2:11 PM, savantsav said:

Avoid. Rude AF.

Asked for rates, told me $350 for a 60m sensual. Declined thanking him for his time. Texted me back saying he would go down to 300 and I told him thank you but that's what I usually pay for erotic and just looking for sensual at this time (and left it like that). He proceeded to barrage me with insults about being a cheap ass or whatever.

I don't understand these rude af people who 1) don't listen (I was just looking for sensual) and 2) aren't smart enough to try to upsell me once I'm on his table.

cripes. does he not know that there are message boards where folks can warn one another about jerks like this? thanks for sharing. It seems as if getting a great rubdown with sensual elements from a masculine guy is impossible to find in LA. 

I stumbled across this guy’s Instagram and even by West Hollywood standards the level of narcissism is next level.  

One of those adult gay men who uses social media like a 14yo girl.

OH -- and he sells 'limited edition fan merch' on it.