RED AREA ON DICK

Roberto
This topic is 1666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I recently met with a provider who has been talked about on this forum. He looked just like his pics---muscular and attractive--and a very nice guy. When he stripped down I noticed a quarter size red area on the trunk of his dick, and when I asked him what it was, he first responded that it was irritation from wearing a jock all the time, and then said is was probably from rubbing it all the time (which I took to mean jerking off). It wasn't a rash or bumpy or oozing, but it did freak me out and I then made sure not to have direct contact with his dick. Has anyone had a similar experience and/or knowledge of what that made be? Thanks guys.

Could it have been a bruise, maybe pinched a capillary or the skin and caused a small blood spot to develop just under the skin?

After the 2nd time I ever hired, and was with a guy, I woke up for my early morning pee with raging morning wood. Usually by the time I walk the few feet to the bathroom, it's going, or gone down, but not that morning. I was still at full attention when I flicked on the light. I looked in the mirror, and noticed a small red spot (about the size of a pencil eraser) on the head of my penis. I almost freaked out. What happened? Do I need to go to the doctor? How would I explain it? When I calmed myself down, I realized it was a blood spot, having gotten them a couple of times in the past on other areas. It went away in just a couple of days, but I was hesitant to hire again, but not for long.

Oh lord. What are you going to do when Almighty+ (prep+) comes out? I can’t wait for your commentary.

Plenty of threads on PrEP already...

=1&o=date']3 pages of threads on PrEP

Why are you checking this thread on a potential STD if you think there's nothing we (posters including your highness) can tell the OP?

I already told @Roberto to see a Dr. In the meantime there's no reason why he can't talk on here abut that infamous red dot.

Plenty of threads on PrEP already...

=1&o=date']3 pages of threads on PrEP

Why are you checking this thread on a potential STD if you think there's nothing we (posters including your highness) can tell the OP?

I already told @Roberto to see a Dr. In the meantime there's no reason why he can't talk on here abut that infamous red dot.

I was being facetious, rowdy.

So I recently met with a provider who has been talked about on this forum. He looked just like his pics---muscular and attractive--and a very nice guy. When he stripped down I noticed a quarter size red area on the trunk of his dick, and when I asked him what it was, he first responded that it was irritation from wearing a jock all the time, and then said is was probably from rubbing it all the time (which I took to mean jerking off). It wasn't a rash or bumpy or oozing, but it did freak me out and I then made sure not to have direct contact with his dick. Has anyone had a similar experience and/or knowledge of what that made be? Thanks guys.

There's no way for us to know without a qualified medical professional actually seeing the "quarter size red area on the trunk of his dick" and making a diagnosis.

How do you know it wasn't a rash? I'm glad it wasn't bumpy or oozing. Irritation from wearing a jock? I guess it's possible if the jock was pressing a circular spot for an extended period of time and irritated the skin.

Did it look like this?

http://images.agoramedia.com/everydayhealth/gcms/Whats-Wrong-With-Your-Skin-10-1440x810.jpg

A number of years ago, a friend of mine got poison ivy on his dick during an “encounter” with a hot younger guy in a wooded area outside San Diego. He went to his doctor the next day and got the normal treatment one gets for poison ivy. Interestingly, the doctor told my friend it wasn’t the first time he saw a patient with poison ivy on his dick:eek:. Must be a California thing.