JuniorNYC gone?

Cliff
This topic is 1659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys. Anyone seen Junior lately? His ad has been expired for months and he hasn’t returned text messages.

https://rent.men/juniornyc/

I think he's phased himself out over the past year or so. I had a great session with him in the summer of 2017, right before I underwent a major surgery, so I was out of commission for a long time after that. Once I was back in form last year, we made plans to reconnect, but that didn't happen because he uncharacteristically went incommunicado the day of our scheduled appointment and didn't respond to any of my follow-up messages over the next few days. (Due to the prior amazing experience, I was willing to see him again, despite that last-minute ghosting.) Right around that time I noticed that his ad would be listed as expired for long periods, and I believe it's been expired now for the better part of this year.

The above led me to conclude that Junior is likely done with this biz, and has been working towards that for a while now. I hope that's not true, because he was quite good as a sex worker and came across as a really nice guy too. Definitely the type you'd bring home to mother, as the saying goes (or at least I would). I'd still love to see him again, but if he's no longer a pro, I wish him nothing but the best going forward.

I think he's phased himself out over the past year or so. I had a great session with him in the summer of 2017, right before I underwent a major surgery, so I was out of commission for a long time after that. Once I was back in form last year, we made plans to reconnect, but that didn't happen because he uncharacteristically went incommunicado the day of our scheduled appointment and didn't respond to any of my follow-up messages over the next few days. (Due to the prior amazing experience, I was willing to see him again, despite that last-minute ghosting.) Right around that time I noticed that his ad would be listed as expired for long periods, and I believe it's been expired now for the better part of this year.

The above led me to conclude that Junior is likely done with this biz, and has been working towards that for a while now. I hope that's not true, because he was quite good as a sex worker and came across as a really nice guy too. Definitely the type you'd bring home to mother, as the saying goes (or at least I would). I'd still love to see him again, but if he's no longer a pro, I wish him nothing but the best going forward.

It amazes me when in such a buyers market like NYC guys are so irresponsible. Ghost me once and unless there's an explanation I'm done...

When I last saw him which was awhile ago he was phasing out being a pro and focusing on his professional life.

I also wouldn’t be surprised if he met somebody and got serious with them. He is a catch

I have only good things to say about Junior. He’s a bright, charming man and he’ll go far. If he has retired (as it seems), I wish him the very best. I’m just sorry I won’t have the pleasure of his company anymore. And I agree with jeepo1 - he’s a catch - and will definitely get caught. :)

Hey guys. Sorry to everyone who I might have ghosted in the past year or so. I have been focusing on my professional life and decided to take a long break. Finishing up some projects at the moment and focusing on some personal things, but I may be back sometime in the next couple months. I will let you all know when that day comes.

On a side note, I'm very overwhelmed with gratitude reading all these incredibly nice things being shared about me. It's really making me miss the biz - I've had so many wonderful encounters. 'Til next time...

XOXO,

Junior