Watchmen (HBO)

TruthBTold
This topic is 1602 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I read this morning that it looks doubtful there will be a second season. Damon Lindelof is not interested in doing it.

Yeah even before the show premiered he was not interested in doing more than a season. That's not to say that HBO won't try to make another season without him. However, since I think there were no contracts beyond one season... a new season maybe something totally different than the 1st.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah even before the show premiered he was not interested in doing more than a season. That's not to say that HBO won't try to make another season without him. However, since I think there were no contracts beyond one season... a new season maybe something totally different than the 1st.

IDK as much as I loved the show, I wouldn’t be broken hearted if it ended as is? Not 100% sure why I feel that way, lol ??‍♂️