Europe - where to go?

User5753
This topic is 1684 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No. The club model found in Montreal, Toronto (more in its heydey), south Florida, Atlanta(?), in Mexico (but hit and miss there), etc has not caught on in Europe.

I do not put NYC in the aforementioned category. I would not waste my time in any club in Europe that replicated the NYC model ... unless perhaps if the meagre scattered brothel scene in Europe disappeared.

No. The club model found in Montreal, Toronto (more in its heydey), south Florida, Atlanta(?), in Mexico (but hit and miss there), etc has not caught on in Europe.

I do not put NYC in the aforementioned category. I would not waste my time in any club in Europe that replicated the NYC model ... unless perhaps if the meagre scattered brothel scene in Europe disappeared.

Very true @SirBIllybob The last (male strippers for men) club I knew of in London closed about 18 years ago.