Cum Swallowing

wrestlerdanny
This topic is 1689 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

would love to get the details of the handsome blond muscleboy?

He was a guy I met regularly and supported while he studied for a degree in graphic design, and while he was getting established in his first job. My dominant nature meshed well with his submissive streak, and he still has a great physique.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never ask ahead of time, but most of the ones that I've had do swallow, especially after the first meeting. A couple of first timers did so but seem "surprised" which I thought odd since a pro should be able to tell by a couple/three indicators that the end is a second away, lol.

Almost every guy I see swallows. I dont ask nor do I expect it - I love when it just happens. I dont like to break the chemistry by asking - it seems to me that getting into the "too much info" sort of breaks the connection - do you do this, that, and the other?"

I do swallow and if he cums first and I swallow sometimes there is a tremendous surge of "energy" from the other guy as if HE didn't expect it but loves it just as much as I do. Sort of an ice breaker for the future - then WE'RE ON! Besides, I love to cum swap so kissing after is a huge bonus for me.

GEEZ - I just realized I'm really a pig! and I just really love sex. There's really very little I won't do.

I hope all you guys who know me are reading this. Guess I'll find out soon enough.

I always ask and, although I don’t keep statistics, I can say that many have accepted to swallow my cum, especially when we have a bond, like with my regulars. On the other hand, practically nobody has ever refused to cum in my mouth, and since I really love to swallow, I am a happy camper.

Warning you're about to cum is always good manners!