NYC slightly erotic massage suggestions

Tallguy38
This topic is 1656 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey. I like getting all types massages and have received all kinds. I've gone to almost every men's spa and hired guys off off some pages. But what I am kind of really into is going to a place that is legit and having the possibility that it might turn erotic. for instance, the other day I received a massage where I was draped with a towel and the gentleman pulled it down to mid thigh while I was on my stomach. I was fully exposed and loved it and when he went to get hot stones I sort of assessed the situation and could tell that he could completely see my balls and hard cock. There was some inner leg stroking but it all seemed theraputic. The massage ended normally and there was no HE or anything, which was what I was expecting. Does anyone know of a good male massage therapist that is Legit but does light draping or might be a lil sloppy with that aspect of things and could potentially turn erotic? This is not so straight forward, I know, and If people don't want to post names as it could be compromising for the therapist, could you please DM me? Thanks so much.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rentmasseur.com/johnsport drapes you and undrapes you...

I appreciate the response Harryinny, and johnsport is very handsome but going through rentmasseur sort of kills the vibe for me since I am sort of going on the thrill of "maybe something will happen, maybe it wont" . I suppose conceptually, it's almost an unanswerable question but I bet someone may have the answer hahah

I appreciate the response Harryinny, and johnsport is very handsome but going through rentmasseur sort of kills the vibe for me since I am sort of going on the thrill of "maybe something will happen, maybe it wont" . I suppose conceptually, it's almost an unanswerable question but I bet someone may have the answer hahah

See what you mean. Unless you know the masseur in a spa, it is a lottery.

See what you mean. Unless you know the masseur in a spa, it is a lottery.[/quote}

Harryinny, you can put thumbsdown on my posts all you want, but your advocacy-at-every-turn (including inappropriate ones, like this thread) of Johnsport is out of line and suspect. We've gone back and forth about Johnsport before. Why did you throw his name on this thread? Are you saying that Johnsport fits Tallguy38's request for a "massage therapist that is Legit but does light draping or might be a lil sloppy with that aspect of things and could potentially turn erotic"? If so, why does he advertise that he does erotic massage on Rentmasseur?

Get a life @Massageislife

Harry, you seem to be only able to make nasty comments to me. I'd really like to know why you are such a persistent advocate of a single provider. I mean it. I have favorites as well, and if someone posts about them or DMs me, I'm happy to add my 2 cents. You seem to cross over the line into advocacy with this masseur. What's your thinking here? Thanks

Harry, you seem to be only able to make nasty comments to me. I'd really like to know why you are such a persistent advocate of a single provider. I mean it. I have favorites as well, and if someone posts about them or DMs me, I'm happy to add my 2 cents. You seem to cross over the line into advocacy with this masseur. What's your thinking here? Thanks

You are like a broken record @Massageislife, why don't you stop patronizing and saying things like "This is not an appropriate response to the post." Get a life man.

You are like a broken record @Massageislife, why don't you stop patronizing and saying things like "This is not an appropriate response to the post." Get a life man.

Harry, I have a full life, and this site is a really rewarding little piece of it. Your participation on it regarding this particular masseur is an intermittent annoyance, however. One of the possible abuses of this forum is for a masseur himself, his friend, or a fan to use it to advertise for that masseur. If you really are just a fan of Johnsport and nothing more, I'd like to understand why you seem to jump at every chance (including inappropriate ones like this post, which asked for advice about "legit" masseurs, which Johnsport does not pretend to be) to throw in a pitch for "John."

Hey. I like getting all types massages and have received all kinds. I've gone to almost every men's spa and hired guys off off some pages. But what I am kind of really into is going to a place that is legit and having the possibility that it might turn erotic. for instance, the other day I received a massage where I was draped with a towel and the gentleman pulled it down to mid thigh while I was on my stomach. I was fully exposed and loved it and when he went to get hot stones I sort of assessed the situation and could tell that he could completely see my balls and hard cock. There was some inner leg stroking but it all seemed theraputic. The massage ended normally and there was no HE or anything, which was what I was expecting. Does anyone know of a good male massage therapist that is Legit but does light draping or might be a lil sloppy with that aspect of things and could potentially turn erotic? This is not so straight forward, I know, and If people don't want to post names as it could be compromising for the therapist, could you please DM me? Thanks so much.

Where did you get that massage?

Harry, I have a full life, and this site is a really rewarding little piece of it. Your participation on it regarding this particular masseur is an intermittent annoyance, however. One of the possible abuses of this forum is for a masseur himself, his friend, or a fan to use it to advertise for that masseur. If you really are just a fan of Johnsport and nothing more, I'd like to understand why you seem to jump at every chance (including inappropriate ones like this post, which asked for advice about "legit" masseurs, which Johnsport does not pretend to be) to throw in a pitch for "John."

Actually @Massageislife, you are an untermittent annoyance. I will opine about Johnsport as many times I think it is fitting. As to above, I misread @tallguy and acknowledged it.

Actually @Massageislife, you are an untermittent annoyance. I will opine about Johnsport as many times I think it is fitting. As to above, I misread @tallguy and acknowledged it.

Well, Harry, I'll take your refusal to respond in any other way to my questions for you than with insult as a confession that you actually are "Johnsport" or have a vested interest in his getting clients

Does anyone know of a good male massage therapist that is Legit but does light draping or might be a lil sloppy with that aspect of things and could potentially turn erotic?
So are you hoping for it to actually turn erotic, or is it the potential that is the turn on?

So are you hoping for it to actually turn erotic, or is it the potential that is the turn on?

Yeah, I'm curious too. Although there's a certain excitement to wondering where things are going to go in the scenario you describe, it's also agonising. That's why I mostly go to erotic masseurs. When I'm with a "legit" masseur, I try to repress all sexual thoughts

I understand the OP’s intent. Even when I go to a spa where a HE is nearly guaranteed, I like to be draped and/or blindfolded with a towel. It all adds to the more legit experience and atmosphere.

I had a massage that the OP was looking for on vacation in Playa Del Carmen MX at our resort. I was fully draped but the masseur loved to know he was exciting me as he would purposefully press his manhood against me showing me he was erect. He rubbed everywhere but did not finish me. I was so aroused when he left I had to finish myself in about 20 seconds. And it didn’t bother me that he didn’t finish. It was one of the most memorable massages I’ve ever had.