NYC slightly erotic massage suggestions

Tallguy38
This topic is 1672 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So none in NYC? Not eveN OP place? I got a gift card randomly that has a couple of spa places you could choose from and was wondering even more now about this to try.

Why don't you tell us the choices of spa places which will narrow the playing field and then our astute members can offer some recommendations for masseurs who may come close to your expectations?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand the OP’s intent. Even when I go to a spa where a HE is nearly guaranteed, I like to be draped and/or blindfolded with a towel. It all adds to the more legit experience and atmosphere.

I had a massage that the OP was looking for on vacation in Playa Del Carmen MX at our resort. I was fully draped but the masseur loved to know he was exciting me as he would purposefully press his manhood against me showing me he was erect. He rubbed everywhere but did not finish me. I was so aroused when he left I had to finish myself in about 20 seconds. And it didn’t bother me that he didn’t finish. It was one of the most memorable massages I’ve ever had.

This is my favorite thing too. I love the tension of the "is it or isnt it" going to happen. I've had massages with lots of inner thigh action, some obvious undraping, grazing of the balls, and brushing against my hard on. Of course in the moment I want to "finish", but if it doesn't happen I still get a kick out of the tease.