Rude and Aggressive Dancers

Dallas Jayson
This topic is 1663 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

If I'm interested in a guy, I will most likely be looking directly at him if he is within reach, so to speak, so he would not be able to sneak up on me, and I would be ready to engage. If I am not interested in someone, I avoid eye contact, and yeah, I would be very surprised if a guy engaged with me like that, but he still wouldn't have been able to sneak up on me. I have to admit, if a guy was that clueless, I would probably just just laugh it off.

If I'm interested in a guy, I will most likely be looking directly at him if he is within reach, so to speak, so he would not be able to sneak up on me, and I would be ready to engage. If I am not interested in someone, I avoid eye contact, and yeah, I would be very surprised if a guy engaged with me like that, but he still wouldn't have been able to sneak up on me. I have to admit, if a guy was that clueless, I would probably just just laugh it off.

I do the same and I also used to think that the over reaching guys were "clueless". However, there are other explanations. Why do you expect the guys to read our signals the same way we want them to? Do you have an idea of how many guys send the exact opposite sign of what they actually want? You do not need to be a sex worker or an adult entertainment to know how complicated a man can be when sex is involved.

I am glad when they read my signals and move on. But when they do not, I make clear to them that I am not one who does not know what he wants with a nice smile and a little spank in their butts. Bye, boy, thank you for the attention.

If I were in the OP's situation, I would be extremely uncomfortable. That guy is crossing several boundaries. Of course I am not 100% sure of how I would actually react in an hypothetical situation, but after the first shock I think I would find the guy interesting if he is not a total jerk. Someone who goes to that extent could be very confident or very desperate, or a combination of both. His motivations could be many, but I would find it interesting and if he is not totally unattractive, he would have a chance with me.

I think it’s worse when you’re by yourself.

Does the bar have rules for the dancers? They must!

I am talking about real intimidating aggression. Nothing sexy at all.

It has been only a couple of times, but the last time the bar was nearly empty and I’m sitting by myself and this dancer cornered me and would not let me pass saying I had to take to the lap room. He was a pretty big guy. I had to shove him away and threaten to tell management. There was nothing sexy about it. It was unnerving. That was by far the worst.