I'm A Myth Buster-Who Knew?

Gar1eth
This topic is 1678 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a cuddle and stroke session last night with a guy I met off of Grindr. I won't say it was spectacular. But it was definitely a pleasant time.

However the guy is Brazilian-and wait for it.... he is probably only about "my size" if you know what I mean (I'm talking down below.). I'm going to hope he isn't a Brazilian ? , or he might have been mocked mercilessly growing up.

Gman

I had a cuddle and stroke session last night with a guy I met off of Grindr. I won't say it was spectacular. But it was definitely a pleasant time.

However the guy is Brazilian-and wait for it.... he is probably only about "my size" if you know what I mean (I'm talking down below.). I'm going to hope he isn't a Brazilian ? , or he might have been mocked mercilessly growing up.

Gman

Different strokes for different...well, you know what I mean! ?

Gman

After reading some of your postings online, it makes me curious as to what type of person you are face to face....

I want you to become a “myth buster” in another instance and post something that’s kind, motivating, or just generally positive....

I’d love to be surprised.

After reading some of your postings online, it makes me curious as to what type of person you are face to face....

I want you to become a “myth buster” in another instance and post something that’s kind, motivating, or just generally positive....

Thank you for your good wishes.

Gman

To be fair, it should be noted that he did pronounce that he hopes that the boy isn’t, among his people, unique in a substandard way, lest he had to endure a childhood of uncharitable mockery. He also graciously thanked you for your well wishes. ?

The one thing I have always respected about Gman is that he ALWAYS sticks to his "brand".....;)

The one thing I have always respected about Gman is that he ALWAYS sticks to his "brand".....;)

I really don't see it being such an awful post. Yes I did mention a person's, ahem, shortcomings, but I would never mention, or make mark of it in anyway to the person. I possess the same shortcoming myself. And people are frequently talking about Brazilian guys they've met on here either from some place like Rentmen or the saunas in Brazil. From their posts, you'd think the entire male population of Brazil showed evidence of having outsized proportions.

And I did say I had a nice time ( in between some occasional not so much fun (non-sexual) heavy breathing (probably my myasthenia)).

I hope he did too. He had a nice house too.

Gman