Matthew Figata (PA)-- is he the major hottie that used to live and work out of La Jolla?

Muscle Lover 2
This topic is 1641 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I did a little digging. The one I'm recalling went by "Matthew Miller". Here are some pics:

http://www.bodybuildingguild.org/uploads/1/1/8/5/1185426/5139313.jpg

https://www.advocate.com/sports/2014/05/09/photos-long-live-gay-games

(Look for the pic of the guy with number "60" pinned to his posing shorts.)

(Please note, the above doesn't reveal the guy's real name; he remains anonymous.)

He got into some heated discussions on the "muscle forums" boards back in 2007. Some folks really liked him while others claimed he divulged confidential info about his clients on the boards. I'm pretty sure Matthew Miller moved to Europe/UK; I don't know if he moved back to the USA.

The Matthew Figata you mention in your original post does resemble these older pictures, but I can't say for sure it's the same guy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
A recent analysis has shown that the most important reason why residents leave CA for other states is the cost of housing. The median home price in San Diego is $592,300; the median home price in Erie is $78,600. Just sayin'.

Good analysis! CA is much hyped state due to Silicon Valley!

A recent analysis has shown that the most important reason why residents leave CA for other states is the cost of housing. The median home price in San Diego is $592,300; the median home price in Erie is $78,600. Just sayin'.

Good point! I always wonder why folks usually retire to expensive places. If he supplements his very low mortgage/rent with trips to other cities he certainly made a great financial choice.

Talk about a memory from the distant past. Just after I started hiring, about seventeen year ago, I drove to San Diego (Mission Bay) and got together with Miller for lunch and some play time. He had a great body and was very participatory. I totally enjoyed myself even though I was somewhat clueless, at the time, regarding all the possible activities we might have tried. Damn he was fun!!!!!