LA: This guy has a surcharge for last-minute appointments

RubMyThighs
This topic is 1707 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That’s a new one for me. This guys James doesn’t define here what last-minute means, and that would seem like a necessary element to let clients know if you’re gonna have this weird rule. Also, it is only available to returning clients. So, he will charge returning clients this surcharge and won’t allow new clients to book last minute? Red flags all over this.

Finally, he’s familiar. Why?

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/38387/

Wow....this guy is cocky, and not in a good way. He ends his ad with "text me "Available Now?" "My answer will be No" A terrible way to end an ad. Almost seems like he is trying to discourage clients from trying him. He sure discouraged me. So my answer to him is "No".

Wow....this guy is cocky, and not in a good way. He ends his ad with "text me "Available Now?" "My answer will be No" A terrible way to end an ad. Almost seems like he is trying to discourage clients from trying him. He sure discouraged me. So my answer to him is "No".

I think everyone here should just flood his phone with a Google number with Available now? That would be hilarious.

I went to rent small boat to putter around a lake in one time. I hadn't reserved a boat so the price went from $60 to $70 for a few hours. I had a couple minute conversation about how the owner could take $60 from me, or $0. He basically told me that was how things "worked around here" and I decided I didn't really need a boat...

...and I don't need a massage from that guy.