Edging, cum control, lingam massage?

NYMassageAddict
This topic is 1100 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I use lingam massage techniques in my massage. The whole idea of sensual massage is to prolong the arousal and try to induce orgasm that doesn’t involve ejaculation because this retains the energy in the body. If you are skilled at the techniques you can keep a guy close to orgasm without him reaching ejaculation. The sensation feels like a continuous orgasm.

If a guy thinks he may not be able to hold back for the whole massage time then sometimes I start the massage with an ejaculation (in the first 5 minutes) and then he can relax and build up again more slowly through the massage to a non ejaculation orgasm, or another ejaculation orgasm

Most guys do want to orgasm and ejaculate as part of the massage however because they’re not practised at non ejaculatory orgasms. It takes a lot of practice and self control.

I’ve got some lingam demo videos on my Twitter timeline @sensualtouchco

His ad says Washington DC ??

His rentmasseur profile says he’s currently in Washington DC not NYC

I assume that LookingAround means that the masseur is currently visiting NYC -- though he doesn't say how long he will be here. Just ask him!

He messaged me that he arrives in NYC today.

Edited by NJ_hiker

Love to know of other providers who are talented in this. Have always wanted someone who would edge throughout the massage rather than just at the end.