Parker Matson- LA - 411

Guest JakeAsherXXX
This topic is 1065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 months later...

Went to him last year, and while I truly enjoyed a hot daddy type working on my body with his above average massage skills, the rest wasn’t that memorable for me. Perhaps he could have been having an off day? I would go back at some point though, to see if anything changes.

• 1 year later...

Yes many times. I repeat my comment from above. In terms of massage, he is at the top of the list. Strong strong hands and arms and really digs into clients’ muscles. He is always nude and you can touch or suck all you want. He always provides an HE, sometimes orally. He looks like his pics, is muscular, and well endowed. Nice guy to talk to Nice set up in his house.

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Pittlookalike said:

Are any of the massage extras full on intercourse?

His ad on RentMen (link in post above) is what you need to look at, rather than ad on rentmasseur.

He’s very easy to talk to, so when you contact him, be upfront about what you would like to happen. He’s versatile in almost everything, and you will have a very good time with the upgraded service. His Sensual Massage is spa-level work and service. PM if you have more specific Questions. 

On 5/4/2021 at 6:21 PM, Pittlookalike said:

Yes many times. I repeat my comment from above. In terms of massage, he is at the top of the list. Strong strong hands and arms and really digs into clients’ muscles. He is always nude and you can touch or suck all you want. He always provides an HE, sometimes orally. He looks like his pics, is muscular, and well endowed. Nice guy to talk to Nice set up in his house.

My experience (from before COVID) was more similar to Danny's -- didn't have a real connection.

Strong massage, not interactive. Clean space and hygienic, but had workers working on his pool while I was there.

DM for more.