CAMPUS Bar in Montreal

Karl-G
This topic is 1659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just wrapped up a visit to Montreal and managed to get to Campus on Monday evening. I arrived about 9:00pm and left just after midnight. There were four dancers although one of them never took the stage....but he was going back for lap dances. Long stage gaps of 15-25 minutes between dancers. Three of the four dancers were attractive and in good shape. The fourth guy was kind of pudgy and out of shape. The club had a steady stream of customers meandering in and out of the club the whole time. It never got truly busy but also never was empty whilst I was there. The waiter Suntory was also doing the occasional dance in the back. I went back with a brand new dancer (he said it was his first night) named Greg. He was attractive, muscular, and friendly. It was OK. Not sure I would repeat with him.

In conclusion, it was a decent time. Friendly staff. How much can you expect on a monday night really?

• 1 month later...

I visited recently and the atmosphere seems different. dancers don't make eye contact anymore, on or off stage, and very few if any circulate to chat/mingle and drum up business. All they do when they come off the stage is sit at the bar or in the back looking at their phones. When they do bother looking up they spend a total of 3 seconds on you and if no dance they move right on.

I'll be there :D

NOVEMBER 23, CLUB TABOOTaboo's 27th anniversary

Already a 27th birthday

If we think that November is the month of the dead, think again because November, in the Village, is the month of birthdays! Apart from Priape (45 years old) and Le Cocktail (14 years old), we also celebrate the 27 candles of the Taboo bar! It is November 23rd that the clientele is invited to a party with a buffet. It will be the perfect opportunity to feast while greeting the charming and sexy dancers of this club that is still popular.

I am saving my virginity for this Montreal visit. ;) I will have all you can eat skaters boys. One of the bartenders, the young latino, is such nice and once he understood my tastes and send in my direction my type of skinny boy. I was in Montreal heaven. He even called one of the boys that were off that day to come over an meet. The most adorable, hot, mischievous hung boy was all for me. I took him to a private