Pan SF

ontheroad
This topic is 1739 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

met him about three years ago for a massage at his apartment off Van Ness a bit north of City Hall, as recommended by a forum member......futon on the floor, which didn't bother me, but might others......ad pictures are near-accurate, though he's probably well into his 30s now and may not be quite as cut and buff......very quiet and, despite trying to chat him up a couple times, seemed shy.....may be a language thing???......the massage was entirely adequate, though somewhat scripted (I wasn't really there for a massage).......about halfway through, I asked if I could touch him and he said to wait a bit.......by the end of the massage, he got naked and I was entirely happy.......he left the room for a few short moments a couple times during the massage, but it didn't bother me......

the difficulty with searching may be due to his very short name.....the search function here doesn't accept very short words