411 on IntimateTouch

TantricMD

So, no takers yet? Does everyone think this is fake or should I ask for a meet, w/o the prepay of course.?

I would tell him you have had bad experiences in the past with fake photos and need a guarantee from him that the pics are real and current. This tends to scare away the scammers sometimes. I would think he has already gotten a lot of flack about the prepay so maybe he won't push that issue. Good luck.

I sent a text and he said he is willing to have a phone consultation and does not require the prepay before mtg, only to set the appointment??...???? Going to see if he answers the phone and if he is willing to meet face to face. If he adds up to the profile, I won't have a problem making a deposit for an immediate appt. ?.

Edited by TantricMD

I sent a text and he said he is willing to have a phone consultation and does not require the prepay before mtg, only to set the appointment??...???? Going to see if he answers the phone and if he is willing to meet face to face. If he adds up to the profile, I won't have a problem making a deposit for an immediate appt. ?. I'm considerably less hopeful about this one.

Did he answer

He is on RM as Cornbred https://rent.men/Cornbred

Shows he is supposed to be here in the PNW, so I reached out and have not heard back yet. Didn’t get to do anything exciting for my bday, so I would try make this happen.

He is hot! I asked if he bottoms, so I hope that didn’t offend him why he hasn’t responded, but he is showing off the assets after all.

He is on RM as Cornbred https://rent.men/Cornbred

Shows he is supposed to be here in the PNW, so I reached out and have not heard back yet. Didn’t get to do anything exciting for my bday, so I would try make this happen.

He is hot! I asked if he bottoms, so I hope that didn’t offend him why he hasn’t responded, but he is showing off the assets after all.

Probably