Will Tantra in LA - texted him several times over several days - no reply

NoahMathews89
This topic is 1041 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

5 hours ago, rvwnsd said:

I contacted Will a few years ago about meeting when we were both visiting San Diego. While messaging I said something like "Oh, that fits me to a tee" meaning "that's an exact fit." Despite this being a pretty standard idiom of the English language, it prompted him to say we were not a fit because he does not do drugs. I truly did not know what he meant. He explained that he interpreted this to mean I use crystal meth. Anyone paying attention to the context of the conversation would never infer that's what I meant. After explaining what I meant, we agreed to meet. He could simply not provide a time that worked.

I contacted him again and based on our interaction my gut said "move on." I listened.

'fits me to a tee' is pretty standard, widely known...if someone not only didn't know that but assumed it was drugs I would move on and find someone else 

12 minutes ago, starman05 said:

'fits me to a tee' is pretty standard, widely known...if someone not only didn't know that but assumed it was drugs I would move on and find someone else 

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that was odd. The only reason for not ending the conversation was misguided courtesy on my part.

I've always found it easy to schedule with Will.  One of the best masseurs I've seen in my opinion.  If he's not available he doesn't respond, I'm fine with that as it's his business especially if his ad states he's not available.  I know he's creating a lot of content for his OF account so maybe he's busy with other things.  I highly recommend him.