So many studs at Disney

studchaser
This topic is 1729 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so after you "made up" the story of the photoshoot you nonchalantly brought up muscleworship to which they "heard" about it and were amused? I see.

His gf was drying her hair. I didnt use words muscle worship. I was carefuo with word choice to test openness. I made it sound like fitness modeling with a live experience element. He was game plus he was a dumb jock type tho with menacing. He was like "nooo waaay braaaah "(johnny bravo cartoon voice) . His gf has to go to a pageant convention for 2 days str8 and im leaving. Life is cruel.

drying her hair? right in the middle of walking thru disneyworld?

a lot of hotness out there. whew!!! i chat with a 40 year old uber muscle stud at the gym from time to time. saw him there today. 5'9" and 238. he got done training legs and said he measured them last week at home after a leg day and they were 28" around at the top of the thigh. now guys... i have never seen a guy with 30" legs that isnt 290+ pounds and 6ft or taller so picture the leg im talking about. i said "no way that is huge". now i know he is huge but man when you say it just right things happen. wink! so he said "oh no...look" and from his chair he pulled up his shorts to show a perfectly shaved monster thigh. perfection! heehee. those breeders are so easy!

Edited by Gymowner

drying her hair? right in the middle of walking thru disneyworld?

a lot of hotness out there. whew!!! i chat with a 40 year old uber muscle stud at the gym from time to time. saw him there today. 5'9" and 238. he got done training legs and said he measured them last week at home after a leg day and they were 28" around at the top of the thigh. now guys... i have never seen a guy with 30" legs that isnt 290+ pounds and 6ft or taller so picture the leg im talking about. i said "no way that is huge". now i know he is huge but man when you say it just right things happen. wink! so he said "oh no...look" and from his chair he pulled up his shorts to show a perfectly shaved monster thigh. perfection! heehee. those breeders are so easy!

We share an outdoor deck with 4 other rooms. They were gettin ready for dinner she was swimming. Really nice guy i took his info tho but i leave tonight. Tommorow gf does her oageant trainibg so he will be alone.

Im in Texas now. called him up and he said it wasnt his thing sigh. . Still hot to think about. I got some nice views n a few pics out of it and Dorian didnt spoil the weekend. His fiance invited me to her pageant in Dallas. I got friendzoned by a couple.

Edited by studchaser

Im in Texas now. called him up and he said it wasnt his thing sigh. . Still hot to think about. I got some nice views n a few pics out of it and Dorian didnt spoil the weekend. His fiance invited me to her pageant in Dallas. I got friendzoned by a couple.

Care to show us this stud?