Phoenix, AZ

mattb
This topic is 1734 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry to throw such a 10K foot view question out there about a city, but I'm struggling to find someone (or ones) to meet with while I'm in Scottsdale this weekend. If anyone has any recommendations (looking for jock/frat type, muscular, 20-28 y/o) please let me know. I've tried searching on here as well and can't seem to find anything (other than Luke but a recent review made it seem like he's aged poorly?).

Thanks in advance, guys.

Sorry to throw such a 10K foot view question out there about a city, but I'm struggling to find someone (or ones) to meet with while I'm in Scottsdale this weekend. If anyone has any recommendations (looking for jock/frat type, muscular, 20-28 y/o) please let me know. I've tried searching on here as well and can't seem to find anything (other than Luke but a recent review made it seem like he's aged poorly?).

Thanks in advance, guys.

Which Luke are you referring to? Luke Marcum fits the physical description, gets stellar reviews (I've met him and he is terrific), but is about five years above your upper age limit. Neither his Daddys nor Rentmen reviews state or imply he has aged poorly. I've never hired Luke Jacobs, mainly because he doesn't strike me as being muscular. Perhaps the "Luke" you are referring to is Jacobs.

The other guys I would recommend are all outside of your age range, but here they are anyway: Don, Anthony London, and Jack Dixon.