Starbucks has Pumpkin Spice Latte out. Argh!

This topic is 1735 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

They had pumpkin spice stuff in our supermarket today, too. At least they just have Halloween stuff out, not the Christmas stuff yet... :rolleyes:

One of the Costcos in Chicago had holiday ribbon out a few weeks ago.

Hugs,

Greg

Blech!

I can't relate to any flavored coffee drinks.

I am my most curmudgeonly in line at coffee shops... actually muttering like some old codger either facing senility or on the spectrum.

"I just want a fuckin'cup of coffee. Is there a line for adults? No mocha frappy-whappies! No chai half-caf with moo! JUST COFFEE! "

Someday, I'll be on some youngster's social media feed "get a load of this old nutjob, mumbling to himself in the coffee line!"

pumkin-spice-yoga-pants.jpg

They had pumpkin spice stuff in our supermarket today, too. At least they just have Halloween stuff out, not the Christmas stuff yet... :rolleyes:

About three weeks ago the Michael's here in Phoenix put out the Autumn and Halloween decor Our "Autumn" occurs in December.

I despise Anything pumpkin spice. :mad::mad:

Likewise. Blech. (I do like pumpkin pie)

Jesus Christ its 98 degrees out, and we gotta deal with effing pumpkin spice- aaargh!

It is 110 degrees at 8:40 PM here in Phoenix and a monsoon is kicking up. No, it isn't time for pumpkin spice anything.

If this is who shows up

jesus-christ.jpg

sign me up to

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuUl522_8jQ:21

any time of the year