13 Reasons Why Season 3

gilbert
This topic is 1737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I began watching the 3rd season of 13 Reasons Why. Geez, that's an addictive show! This season has turned into a "who done it?" . So far, in each season in reaction to an event that happened they go back and look at each main character's role he/she played in the event, and keep tying everything together, little by little, until by the end of the season you know what happened. The way they tie the flashbacks in with the present story is very creative. Most of all I'm so impressed with acting of the individuals playing the teenagers. For the most part, they are not very well known, however their acting is very impressive. This show will be a big break for quite a few of them. The show also dramatically deals with some serious teenage issues. In fact, at the beginning of each episode the cast talks to the viewers and encourages them to either not watch if they are dealing with any of these issues,; watch with a parent, or to talk to a professional if they are dealing with any of these issues and need help. Great show!

I am addicted too, @gilbert, much as I was to seasons 1 and 2. It is a great show, and I also find the way the story is told to be particularly clever. Serious issues, some very heart wrenching scenes, excellent acting, and a very realistic plot with twists and turns galore. Highly recommended.

I am addicted too, @gilbert, much as I was to seasons 1 and 2. It is a great show, and I also find the way the story is told to be particularly clever. Serious issues, some very heart wrenching scenes, excellent acting, and a very realistic plot with twists and turns galore. Highly recommended.

I can't remember if it was 5 or 6 tonight, I think 5 had something devastating happen to one of the nicest most caring characters in the series that was pretty upsetting. I've love to talk about it, but I'm sure there are those reading this that may not have seen it yet. Then in the next episode you have one of these twists you're talking about. I have two guesses as to who the killer is, but both will probably be blown out of the water. Actually, it's was probably that girl in the rape group or the entire group. Kidding. The Sherriff's son is getting kind of cute.

I binged it all in two days. Was very entertained through the first 12 of thirteen The last episode, which resolved the mystery was disappointing. So kind of like great sex with a ho hum orgasm. Though in episode thirteen there is a brief but fairly hot gay fuck scene tastefully and PG 13 rated but still hot. They also did end with some new information indicating a season 4 will likely follow.

I binged it all in two days. Was very entertained through the first 12 of thirteen The last episode, which resolved the mystery was disappointing. So kind of like great sex with a ho hum orgasm. Though in episode thirteen there is a brief but fairly hot gay fuck scene tastefully and PG 13 rated but still hot. They also did end with some new information indicating a season 4 will likely follow.

I'm trying to spread it out and watch maybe a couple episodes a night. It gives me something to look forward to each night. Pretty intense with Justin tonight. Geez, you just want to see the best for him. These kids are such incredible actors. The real emotions they put into their roles. It makes you wonder how you have to be to get recognized by some awards group.

S2 didn't work for me. I stopped. Maybe should pick it up again.

Season three is more entertaining than season 2 was though I did enjoy season 2. Season 1 was the most compelling. Of course the show was new concept which makes for a more gripping experience.

I would watch season three. They do a nice review if you did not finish 2 and have no desire to do so.