411 on nickolas

Tay
This topic is 1235 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...

Just saw that he had a “membership frozen” notice on his RentMasseur profile. He is coming through my area and saw his ad on Masseurfinder. Yes for the price in this market it’s too high and especially coming from LA (corona-central) I would think twice. As @Mustang said, the “I’m Cute Pay Me” routine doesn’t work anymore for me. The massage skills have to there at some point for that kind of money.

Mechanical!

Ditto. $180 for a 1 hr. massage is pushing the envelope no matter what a masseur looks like.

I have to say the "I'm cute - Pay me!" stance gets old real quick.

And he's advertising as providing 'erotic'. Bait & Switch!

Sclerotic erotic

When I see pics that look like an IG Influencer profile, I can predict the massage will be BAD.

Edited by lonely_john

I saw him a little over a year ago. He was shirtless and in tight underwear the whole time. After flipping me over and attempting the HE, I stopped it because there was just no chemistry at all and I didn’t want to force a release. I didn’t specify I wanted a sensual/erotic massage so it was very limited during the massage. FWIW, he was technically good on the massage. Would I repeat? No.