Any recommendations Spa in Palm Springs

WaGa
This topic is 1044 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 year later...
14 minutes ago, jeezifonly said:

https://www.mensspaps.com/

Only one personal Rex from a friend, but it was glowing 

Thanks for that.  I did see some comments about it in other threads and it sounds like they have signage up about no hanky panky etc…   Its Not very expensive though so might be worth a roll of the dice. Possibly have a rec for a good therapist there?

sam 

Sorry, do not. 

But hey, you know…

You will be in Palm Springs! Nice day spas as ubiquitous as Starbucks! Hot well reviewed  male masseurs there all year round!

Why not go for a great pampering treatment at a high-end (not-just-gay) day spa? And then hire a well-reviewed gay masseur to do a follow up with goodies at your hotel the next day. Off-season - better prices for both!

I know we all have the Burke Williams fantasy that first class amenities and properly skilled hands morph into surprise bubble butts over our faces and hands that roam everywhere and welcome ours for same…

Fantasy! 🤩

Gay spas meant for all-day cruising (including the one my friend recommended) are not focused on therapeutic treatment, so if you want a sauna and rub-n-tug massage, your day there may be very well spent!!  Personally, I love good massage too much, and choose that portion first. 
Go to Spa forum here and search Palm Springs. 411’s will point you to some options, likely without cucumber water… 😎

Get a day pass at a gay resort on Warm Sands and you can play away. There are no legit stand alone gay spas with "extras" in PS. MasseurFinder / Rent Masseur will give you options but not a "spa." COVID is coming back, so be safe. Provincetown is a mess after July 4th gatherings. SO MANY testing + for COVID that are double vaccinated. Santiago Hotel may have a massage room. La Dolce Vita is great, but nothing erotic allowed, which is good otherwise the hotel becomes sleezy. CCBC, Canyon Club may fit your needs, just very hit-n-miss on crowd.