ItsnotScott

Parker Cooper
This topic is 1634 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Itsnotscott aka Monty.

Talk about RUDE! I contacted him the other day and he was nothing but rude. Contacted him via text, then he wanted to be contacted via the site. That is a first, so I did that, and lets be frank, do you really want to spill the beans about what you want on the site or via text or via phone? Some light banter back and forth, then he blocks me. I contact him via text, and he just responds, haha! Calls me a scammer.

That's my rant for the day. By being a jerk, he did save me time and money, so I do thank him for that!

Itsnotscott aka Monty.

Talk about RUDE! I contacted him the other day and he was nothing but rude. Contacted him via text, then he wanted to be contacted via the site....

Then he should say so in his ad or simply not provide a telephone number.

...That is a first, so I did that, and lets be frank, do you really want to spill the beans about what you want on the site or via text or via phone? ...

I always start with an email via the site unless the guy states he does not want an email. It is just easier for me to state what I am looking for in an email. It also avoids fat-fingering a number and accidentally telling Sister Mary Providence that I am replying to his RM ad.

...Some light banter back and forth, then he blocks me. I contact him via text, and he just responds, haha! Calls me a scammer.

That's my rant for the day. By being a jerk, he did save me time and money, so I do thank him for that!

Well, that is certainly a benefit!

• 3 months later...

Hi guys ITS ME!!! first off THAkS SO MUCH for the interest and Attention. I truly am grateful even to Parker Copper For Starting this thread Even though I’ve never met him or even spoken too him on the phone . Parker I am sorry if Im wrong about you being a scammer. I have Gotten several scam messages of people are trying to steal credit card info.

Hi guys ITS ME!!! first off THAkS SO MUCH for the interest and Attention. I truly am grateful even to Parker Copper For Starting this thread Even though I’ve never met him or even spoken too him on the phone . Parker I am sorry if Im wrong about you being a scammer. I have Gotten several scam messages of people are trying to steal credit card info.

Here we go...

tumblr_msncw6QRCK1qj80alo2_250.gif

The credit card scamming happens all the time. Just yesterday, someone tried to order $1,600 worth of stuff from an online clothing store I'd never heard of until talking with my bank. Fortunately, the purchase was declined, but now I have to wait for a new credit card and my old one is cancelled. And, once I get the card, I have to contact "autopay" vendors paid from my credit card (i.e., mobile service provider, etc.)

How nice to see folks behaving like mature adults on this site! A misunderstanding followed by an apology. It's a shame that it is so rare, but nice to see it. Good for you, Monty.

Yes that is correct oldNbusted but only after I noticed that you had given me a thumbs down for thanking everyone and apologizing if I was mistaken. I guess you'd call it Tit for Tat. I don't know exactly what tat is but apparently you can get tit for it. So it cant be all that bad right?

I hope it's not too late to welcome you to the forum! (that's not sarcasm I mean it)

Yes that is correct oldNbusted but only after I noticed that you had given me a thumbs down for thanking everyone and apologizing if I was mistaken. I guess you'd call it Tit for Tat. I don't know exactly what tat is but apparently you can get tit for it. So it cant be all that bad right?

Points for admitting you can be irrationally vindictive. I'll leave it for others to decide if they want to associate with such a person.

As for my feedback on your post, conditional statements are not apologies, they are a rhetorical construct intended to give people the impression you apologized, which fooled at least one person in this thread. There was also the allegation that the OP was looking to defraud you, quite a serious accusation. I'll admit, I'm quite curious what was written that would support this allegation, for example did the OP ask for your gov name & SSN? Banking info? I message guys and I can't think of anything I've ever communicated that could be read this way. Maybe @Parker Cooper can shed some light.

This topic is 1634 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.