Salvador Bahia BRZ

SirBillybob
This topic is 1719 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A week in this lovely city. Stayed in Barra, on the coast s/w quadrant of vast urban zone. Love Pelourinho.

As for the spas with trade, meh, underwhelmed.

Clube 11 (formerly Planetario 11) was a wash; I did not have one programa. Sauna Fox was a little better, a few sessions but with fellows I would likely have 'passed on' in Rio or Barcelona. The Über to Fox along the south shoreline was very pleasant.

A week in this lovely city. Stayed in Barra, on the coast s/w quadrant of vast urban zone. Love Pelourinho.

As for the spas with trade, meh, underwhelmed.

Clube 11 (formerly Planetario 11) was a wash; I did not have one programa. Sauna Fox was a little better, a few sessions but with fellows I would likely have 'passed on' in Rio or Barcelona. The Über to Fox along the south shoreline was very pleasant.

What does the Uber to Fox was very pleasant mean??

Just that it was a breezy coastal highway-type boulevard for about 15 minutes with a view of the ocean and partially lit up, windows down, in contrast to the less interesting inland major urban routes.

And you probably thought the driver on the way to the gay sex club ... ?