Any recent [July2019] reviews on Adonis at Evolve?

Dallas Jayson
This topic is 1749 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

at a "go-go" place like Adonis at Evolve (NOT the periodic Adonis nude parties), a typical private lapdance is $20/song plus any tip you'd like to give (tips not mandatory, but may help with future "negotiations")........the rapidly escalating fee you may be hearing about occurs when a client loses track of the song count........there is usually no other charge for use of the private lapdance booths......

is this what you're talking about??

the obvious remedy is for the client to stay in control of the private......tell the dancer you'd like X number of songs.....or ask the dancer what the count is so far......or even offer a flat fee for X number of minutes (some dancers won't do this)........

About 6-7 years ago I made a few trips to NYC at the above place. 57East? In contrast to Montreal, the charge was $100 to enter the private lounge where you could be sat next to a woman getting a lapdance. Eeesh.

There was a tiny private curtained area in demand, garish lighting, room for one dancer/client couple that cost $100 for 20 minutes use. Then if I had 10 dances with one said private curtain use it ran, including dancer fee, up to $400.

For the same, $500CDN on exchange, I could get about threefold the equivalent up here. And usually hotter interaction.

My assessment: ripoff.

at a "go-go" place like Adonis at Evolve (NOT the periodic Adonis nude parties), a typical private lapdance is $20/song plus any tip you'd like to give (tips not mandatory, but may help with future "negotiations")........the rapidly escalating fee you may be hearing about occurs when a client loses track of the song count........there is usually no other charge for use of the private lapdance booths......

is this what you're talking about??

the obvious remedy is for the client to stay in control of the private......tell the dancer you'd like X number of songs.....or ask the dancer what the count is so far......or even offer a flat fee for X number of minutes (some dancers won't do this)........

The other obvious remedy is to hand the dancer $20 or $40 up front.

I would consider a visit if it can be confirmed there are no surcharges. I can handle the dancer's attempts at up-tallies. Triangulating tracks with a start and stop time for the session duration.

Are the songs fairly easily differentiated by artist, etc? Enabling a basic count?

What is the private structure now? I insist on a two-sided partition, even if there cannot be a cubicle curtain or door.

I might be willing to bend my requirements for a beefy muscled Latino. LOL

Wanted to get scoop here, as many of the reviews I see talk about lap dances going from $20 to $300 in a quick second.

Thoughts?

What are the lapdance rooms/policy ?

Thanks

lol in a quick second?? I guess if dancer is that good, you don't notice the 15 song long lap dance?

I would consider a visit if it can be confirmed there are no surcharges. I can handle the dancer's attempts at up-tallies. Triangulating tracks with a start and stop time for the session duration.

Are the songs fairly easily differentiated by artist, etc? Enabling a basic count?

What is the private structure now? I insist on a two-sided partition, even if there cannot be a cubicle curtain or door.

I might be willing to bend my requirements for a beefy muscled Latino. LOL

I don't think there are partitions at Evolve but there are several beefy muscled Latinos. Some guys do tell you when a song is up or if you tell them beforehand how many songs you want, they will ask you if you want to keep going after that x amount of songs. Then again, there might be some dancers trying to be more creative regarding song count lol

You can pretty much count on a veritable smorgasboard of beefy Latinos at Adonis events. And a steady supply of visitors from Spain, Italy, Brazil...

At Evolve, there are no partitions. Certain nooks/crannies afford more privacy than others.

And, yeah, I can never tell when one song ends and another begins so I am very clear at the start ("let's go for three songs") and sometimes check ("where are we in our song count"). Since I started doing this, I've never been caught by surprise -- though at least one dancer has been quite "generous" with me in terms of how he tallied the songcount. (He didn't upcharge me, but I did tip him extra -- not for the time exactly, but also because he was generous in other ways as well.)

If you're worried about the song count, you might consider trying Spunk at Monster. I've not checked it out for myself (yet) but -- in this thread -- @Boy4 describes a per-minute screen system that seems to take the guesswork out. LOTS of dancers hit both Spunk and Adonis, including -- it seems -- the beefy latinos. Not sure about whether there is a partition set-up at the Monster.