A Friendboy VGL success story

FrankR
This topic is 1741 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So this just happened. The provider from friendboy.pro responded back to my query about his availability by asking for my Adam4Adam profile. After reviewing it, he made me an offer of about half his listed ‘score’. Perhaps it is the fabled ‘discount for Very Good Looking’ ?? ?

Finally, all that gym time has turned me into a hot daddy!! ??

Any other success stories?

I once contacted Halif Faruk on PlanetRomeo when in Barcelona and I asked for his rate, he told me 50 euros. Had a wonderful time lol

Another guy, who I met off of RentMen, kept in touch with me and I would hook up with him whenever I returned to his city no charge, we just were genuinely into eachother and enjoyed each other's company.

I met a masseur that turned the session into full service. Then he started texting me with his “special” rate of 80 dollars for full service. He wanted to meet again, but the constant texting was annoying. I blocked him.

Did you reach him via the friendboy.pro site? Did he indicate discounts for VGL on his profile? ?

So this just happened. The provider from friendboy.pro responded back to my query about his availability by asking for my Adam4Adam profile. After reviewing it, he made me an offer of about half his listed ‘score’. Perhaps it is the fabled ‘discount for Very Good Looking’ ?? ?

Friendboy.pro site has an option when providers can indicate their will to give discounts(specials) for colleges kids and(or) for very good looking and very fit men. It’s just an option however and the majority of the providers just ignore it. Who thinks that it’s cool? Who thinks that’s it’s weird?

I hate to break it to you, but the rent was due and the guy just wanted to make sure he seals the deal! :p

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/10/104aa909fbfb90862f4ba2e37c510376193874e7c3019f17c59876c47e6dae9e.jpg