AlexMagicHands visiting NYC from Amsterdam

WallaDude

48 minutes ago, NativeNewYorkGuy said:

Has anyone else seen his very long Instagram message today? I couldn't quite understand what he was going on about--is he giving up erotic massage? If anyone can explain, I'd appreciate it.

About my hypocrisy. About today's day of rebirth. About the call signs of the devil during sex.

Wowzers, that is some soliloquy! A lot to unpack. Wonder what happened? Did he get spurned by a client that he perhaps fell for?

Says he’s in Beijing in his still active RM ad.

Yeah. Sounds like some spiritual fervor mixed with self-hate in there. Yikes. Scratching him off my list for even therapeutic massage. Calling an orgasm without “connection” demonic is utter bullshit.

Individuals who post things like this, and at such a length, are obviously trying to convince themselves of something. 

It's too bad, because I was planning on taking a second mortgage or whatever to pay for one of his sessions next time he came to the US. I thought he was a little kooky, but probably worth it for the experience he seemed to provide. Now he seems not kooky but a little crazy. I certainly don't want to pay to be called demonic" just because I want some body contact, mutual touch, and a release along with my new-age mumbo-jumbo.  Seriously, though, I feel bad for him. He must be in pain.

22 minutes ago, NativeNewYorkGuy said:

It's too bad, because I was planning on taking a second mortgage or whatever to pay for one of his sessions next time he came to the US. I thought he was a little kooky, but probably worth it for the experience he seemed to provide. Now he seems not kooky but a little crazy. I certainly don't want to pay to be called demonic" just because I want some body contact, mutual touch, and a release along with my new-age mumbo-jumbo.  Seriously, though, I feel bad for him. He must be in pain.

Saw his ad here in Asia. I dont think he offers any sort of HE.