Sportyguyusa

Gasquet21
This topic is 1142 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Mmmmm reminds me of the hot trashy Philly muscle boys that come to NYC for Adonis and BuffBoyz :p

Seems a little shady but maybe fun and sexy.

I met him couple of times, 5 years back when he used to live in NYC. He was fun and I would say good performer! He was tall, athletic muscular, clean cut and had bit long hair with chiseled print model looks at that time. I don't know how he looks at present though!

Edited by sexymonk

I met him in NYC and he's a passionate skilled top and it was a wild time. Body isn't as tight as in the pics but I didn't mind. He has long Tarzan hair, which I'm cool with but I know a lot of guys aren't.

Does he kiss and if so, is he a good kisser?

I met him in NYC and he's a passionate skilled top and it was a wild time. Body isn't as tight as in the pics but I didn't mind. He has long Tarzan hair, which I'm cool with but I know a lot of guys aren't.

Does he kiss and if so, is he a good kisser?

When I met him, he used to have hair just upto neck and at one time short hair, however, in both he looked nice.

When I met him, he used to have hair just upto neck and at one time short hair, however, in both he looked nice.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...