Massage by Can in New York

Tony Napoli
This topic is 1150 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

'Cam Cannot', knee slap and laughing here.

Since he's changed his name from "Cam" to "Can", why doesn't he just give his full name, "Can Not"?

Edited by Oaktown

My experience with him was probably my weakest ever, although it was interesting. His persona was a combination of aloof and groggy. I think he was stoned. He got naked and after a few minutes of massage, he lay down on me. A minute or so later, he started snoring. As I tried to get out from under hi, he sort of hugged and cuddled me, eyes closed, seemingly still asleep. I finally got free, got dressed, and left him there snoring.

Can can snooze!

My experience with him was probably my weakest ever, although it was interesting. His persona was a combination of aloof and groggy. I think he was stoned. He got naked and after a few minutes of massage, he lay down on me. A minute or so later, he started snoring. As I tried to get out from under hi, he sort of hugged and cuddled me, eyes closed, seemingly still asleep. I finally got free, got dressed, and left him there snoring.

Can can snooze!

I hope you didn't have to pay for his nap! Although I'm surprised he actually got naked, as I was under the impressoin he tended to make things therapeutic only.

Edited by le whore

Can he? Yes. Will he? Probably not! :D

thumbs-down.gif?fit=500%2C235&ssl=1

Not to go all geeky here, but since you are using an emogi from Gladiator....in ancient Rome. The thumbs down was a good thing, it meant that the glads were to put their glaidiuses (lol, no idea how to spell that) blade first in the sand. A thumbs up meant that the gladiator was to kill the one he defeated.

It's fascinating to me how different the experiences of the members of this forum with this masseur. So I'm just going to relate my experience with him:

I've seen him 3x and the last time I saw him was five years ago. His sessions were always therapeutic. He always wore a tank top and shorts. As the session went on, the top came off but never did he get naked. He did a Thai-based session with deep tissue techniques mixed in. And based on my sessions with him and comparing them with other Thai-based sessions I've had, he has the technique down pat. I had always found him a bit detached but not self-absorbed, focused on the session he would on occasion quietly hum and harmonize with the background music (he does have a nice voice).

Based on the horrible experiences other members had in this forum, I was thinking maybe I should see him again and see what has changed. SO I went and made an appointment with him yesterday. He has moved to the LES since then. The set-up was exactly the same as was 5 years ago - massage mat on the floor, plants and paint brushes all over his place, a bit cluttered. BUT hell he is still sexy as hell and still cute AF!

He was still slow to respond to texts, and still a bit detached. But the thing that has changed compared to the last time I saw him 5 years ago were his massage techniques. Although the core techniques are still there, they have become uneven. That's why I found some validity in what were said in this forum about his techniques and his overall massage skills. When he started to get on top of me, the only thing I kept on thinking was - "please don't fall asleep and snore!" :D Everything else were the same, well almost...we had some interactive fun afterwards.

So based on this overall experience, I really would NOT recommend him to forum members. There are other masseurs that are as sexy, as cute, more connected and have better skills than him. I was tempted to show him the comments from this site but then again those were not my experiences.

Edited by BuddyWorker

• 4 weeks later...
Can has beefed-up, or learned how to photoshop.

~AVOID~

The left arm looks photoshopped to me. There seems to be a distinct line around the arm that makes it looks fake. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't look right.

The left arm looks photoshopped to me. There seems to be a distinct line around the arm that makes it looks fake. I could be wrong, but it just doesn't look right.

The arm is probably correct, but the whole body was likely silhouetted and placed over a new background. That dark edge seems to imply that the previous background was darker.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Can can snooze!

I am so thankful that i am not the only one with this story!!! haha -xx