Massage by Can in New York

Tony Napoli
This topic is 1159 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

You guys are so funny!

So like I wrote in another thread... Can "can & did". Boredom and maybe curiously got the best of me. Booked an appointment, met him at his hotel, he was very nice looking and timely. At one point I asked him something during the massage and he laughed, answered me and leaned over to kiss me on my forehead. So not the guy that I have read so many horrible things about.

Yes he did sing and hum during the massage, but I was happy that he was happy with his music choices. No, he did not fall asleep on me (but not sure I would have been upset about that - haha) The guy knows how to massage and he was very comfortable to be with. I was really happy that I had booked this appointment with him.

Might be one of those YMMV, or covid putting a hurt on NYC business, or he has daddy issue and he wanted to treat me special... either way, he was attentive, kind, respectful and enjoyable. Gonna book a longer appointment later this week, while he is still in town.

Just thought he deserves to have a little praise and for those of you that know me on this forum.. I have had al to of massages, yet only my top 10 I would repeat with. Can is now on that top ten list. Private message me if you have further questions... I don't follow threads so well. You know old people and technology - haha