Rates that you pay.

Guest Lonlyboy
This topic is 1613 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Lonlyboy

Just curious.

What do you guys pay for a therapeutic massage?

What do you guys pay for a nude sensual massage?

What is your cut off point for a new person you have not seen.

I see a lot of traveling massuer and they are at the $150 mark. For me that is a stretch if I can't find any information on them other than RM reviews which I don't find trustworthy.

Just curious.

What do you guys pay for a therapeutic massage?

What do you guys pay for a nude sensual massage?

What is your cut off point for a new person you have not seen.

I see a lot of traveling massuer and they are at the $150 mark. For me that is a stretch if I can't find any information on them other than RM reviews which I don't find trustworthy.

From the lack of responses you have probably figured out by now that it is an almost impossible question to answer accurately. Where are you located? Prices vary widely from city to city.

Are talking about a spa massage or from an individual with their own setup? Spas tend to be a little cheaper.

Are you focused on traveling masseurs or local masseurs looking to build a client base? Traveling masseurs tend to be more

expensive.

I know, I am probably not being particularly helpful. But there are many variables to consider.

http://www.quickmeme.com/img/1e/1e474d053f4d85fe4fc2d858771f86144875ea37d385bb35df9e168535fc67a2.jpg

I think 510guy it the mark....for a known, good massage from someone I trust (sensual) $150 seems to be the going rate now (at least in LA/SF).....I typically will only go 120ish if I can't find out any information on the them....sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised, but most not if I pay more for an unknown masseur.

I had to think about this one....

For a truly only theraputic NOTHING else, I think $100 would be alot but reasonable.

But as mentioned there are many variables.

But clearly if someone is charging 140 upwards, its not just theraputic

As I said in another post, guys that travel really dont have a right to charge higher when they travel. Reason being, their ads advertise so many luxuries including a soft table - which they have none of when visiting (most of them).

I think many travelers come from places where they can ask those rates and just assume all parts of the country are like that.

Ok rant mode off LOL

Guest Lonlyboy
$150 is probably what to expect for a known person. If it's someone I can't find any info on then probably $120

This is my exact issue. I hate to pay $150 for an unknown experience if I can't find reviews. I have been burned too many times with a mediocre massage

Guest Lonlyboy
I had to think about this one....

For a truly only theraputic NOTHING else, I think $100 would be alot but reasonable.

But as mentioned there are many variables.

But clearly if someone is charging 140 upwards, its not just theraputic

As I said in another post, guys that travel really dont have a right to charge higher when they travel. Reason being, their ads advertise so many luxuries including a soft table - which they have none of when visiting (most of them).

I think many travelers come from places where they can ask those rates and just assume all parts of the country are like that.

Ok rant mode off LOL

I am in DFW area so I understand inflated rates.

I reached out to a massuer the other day. His outcall rate was $50 higher than his incall rate and he said he does not travel with a table. Well why are you charging $50 more for less service.

• 5 months later...

Bumping quite an old thread, apologies, but am curious...

Quite a few guys that I have seen over the past year or two have rates that have shot up (between $20-$50 more than I was initially paying). Oddly enough, I think I've still been paying the rate I was paying when I first started seeing them, plus tip, and have never been corrected or heard mention of the new rate.

Perhaps I am overthinking it, but now that I have revisited their profiles, do I accept the new rate if I want to see them, or pretend I am unaware (ignorance is bliss?) and continue as I have been doing? I could just ask regarding the new rate, but I feel that could be quite awkward as well.

Quite a few guys that I have seen over the past year or two have rates that have shot up (between $20-$50 more than I was initially paying). Oddly enough, I think I've still been paying the rate I was paying when I first started seeing them, plus tip, and have never been corrected or heard mention of the new rate.

Perhaps I am overthinking it, but now that I have revisited their profiles, do I accept the new rate if I want to see them, or pretend I am unaware (ignorance is bliss?) and continue as I have been doing? I could just ask regarding the new rate, but I feel that could be quite awkward as well.

"Hey, I noticed your rates are a little bit higher now than when I first started with you. I've still been paying your old rate plus tip and you haven't mentioned anything, so am wondering if I'm grandfathered in or what. I really like your techniques and would love to continue meeting. Thanks."

My favorite are the guys who still advertise in the $75-90 range for an hour service. I patronize them more. And I go to their studio thinking it be just a therapeutic massage. I give them signals that I am okay with a happy end (lifting butts etc lol). And then I end up actually leaving very happy. Haha. Of course, I tip them as gratitude for not overpricing their services. And it’s those guys that excite me. They’re usually the ones who give killer massages too. And I just like the mystery of whether they give HE or not. It’s a hit or miss though, some of them are strictly therapeutic unless maybe you’re their type?

I have paid for guys who are at minimum $140 for an hour pricing, and among them I’ve had a number where the masseur gave a quick and weak massage for 5 minutes and then aggressively tried to get me off so they could end the session quickly. Ugh! I hate those kind of sessions and it’s usually (not all of them) the high-priced ones who do that.

Edited by TracerMain

Guest Lonlyboy

I saw someone the other day and noticed his rate has increased about $20 more than he quoted and charged me in the past.

I paid at the end via venmo so I just asked him I forgot the amount it was xx correct and he said yes. So that way it left him in charge of if he felt like raising rates he could. Sometimes I think the provider will raise their rates more specifically for new clients since there is a higher risk for new clients

I saw someone the other day and noticed his rate has increased about $20 more than he quoted and charged me in the past.

I paid at the end via venmo so I just asked him I forgot the amount it was xx correct and he said yes. So that way it left him in charge of if he felt like raising rates he could. Sometimes I think the provider will raise their rates more specifically for new clients since there is a higher risk for new clients

I’ve noticed some of my regulars increase their price but I continue to pay them what I’ve paid them in the past. I figure its up to them to let me know if their pricing changed. Its not up to me to look up their price every time I see them if they’re regulars. Not one has ever told me its more and if they did then I would make the decision at that time if I want to continue seeing them. I figure a regular thing is worth it to them more than an extra $20 that I may or may not be willing to pay.