411 Rhett Butler Indy

Nickf66
This topic is 1603 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
“Luck” indeed- we look forward to your update with heightened anticipation.

Well I just saw Cade Maddox https://rentmen.eu/Cade_Maddox is following me to New Orleans this weekend too (he must have a crush on me because he also happened to be there Labor Day for Decadence when I was there) so I'll just see which guy I'm in the mood to hire, or both! In reality Nola just attracts the naughty boys and especially so for big gay weekends. I can't wait!:D

Well I just saw Cade Maddox https://rentmen.eu/Cade_Maddox is following me to New Orleans this weekend too (he must have a crush on me because he also happened to be there Labor Day for Decadence when I was there) so I'll just see which guy I'm in the mood to hire, or both! In reality Nola just attracts the naughty boys and especially so for big gay weekends. I can't wait!:D

Well, I didn't end up meeting with EITHER guys in NOLA....

Rhett didn't respond to my texts at all and by then he didn't even list New Orleans in his ad. For whatever reason I think he skipped the trip but it would have been polite to get back to me.

Cade was busy AF again with filming & OZ duties and our schedules just didn't work. I saw him a couple times dancing at OZ and he's looking sexier than ever and is always sweet with a hefty dose of naughty :p. I'm definitely going to keep trying when our paths cross again.

Fortunately NOLA is probably the easiest city to meet hot, fun and willing guys for free so I kept plenty "busy" on my own and saved some $ so not bad at all!

• 1 month later...