NEIGHBOURS SON !!

joethomas

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Whitman said:

I respect your concern, but my own best guess is that we're all trying to use good judgment and play by the rules of the forum.

This thread has been around for a long time, moderators have been here, at least one of them regularly posts reactions to images. That said, perceptions may vary. Anyone who sees something questionable should call it to the attention of those in charge. There's a message about that from @Cooper posted earlier in this thread:

Administrator’s Message:

If you have a concern about the age of any individual in a picture, please submit a report and the Moderators will take a look. 

Thanks,

Cooper

The moderators are doing a great job, @Becket, they are very vigilant. I have shared a good number of pics here, and I was approached once because there were doubts about the age of one of the guys I had posted. The image was removed. Kudos to them for keeping the forum safe 👏👏👏

On 2/11/2024 at 6:58 AM, Whitman said:

I respect your concern, but my own best guess is that we're all trying to use good judgment and play by the rules of the forum.

This thread has been around for a long time, moderators have been here, at least one of them regularly posts reactions to images. That said, perceptions may vary. Anyone who sees something questionable should call it to the attention of those in charge. There's a message about that from @Cooper posted earlier in this thread:

Administrator’s Message:

If you have a concern about the age of any individual in a picture, please submit a report and the Moderators will take a look. 

Thanks,

Cooper

Just curious . . . Is there any need for concern by our posters?  These pictures were taken by others and posted publicly.  Our posters are just sharing them.  It's not as if they are going out and taking these pictures and distributing them.  Correct me if my assumption is incorrect.  Thanks!

30 minutes ago, Whitman said:

I love the moment and the view of watching a guy take me while he is on his knees. Something very erotic to it. Hopefully i can replicate tonight with one of my regulars who is coming over for dessert and dinner. Thank you for sharing Whitman :) Love all the pics you post!

Edited by cany10011