Unique Euro Latin from ATL

Monarchy79
This topic is 1354 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

I saw Favio - https://rentmasseur.com/UniqueEuroLatin - yesterday for a second visit and he was awesome. I’m not sure what happened in the above situation but he’s professional and reliable in my experience.

Bonus: in addition to all of the usual stuff with a good masseur he took extra time beyond our scheduled window to talk with me about some difficult things going on in my life and is really sweet and empathetic.

Hey folks.. I thought I replied to this thread a while back.... Guess I didn't

I did end up seeing him (approx a year ago). I recall the experience to be good (massage etc).

My only issue is the distance. He lives down by the airport. For me I like to leave a massage feeling better/relaxed. So to drive all that way then to sit in a car for 30+ mins dealing with traffic etc - that stresses me and negates what was done.

So for me, distance is an issue I just can't recall any more specifics. I dont recall it being bad though.

I should give him another try though. I found my review on RM, and it was stellar!