RM Reviews - Providers be aware....

This topic is 1798 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to give a favorite regular a great review. We don't really use RM to set things up anymore as we communicate by text. After another amazing weekend, I tried to leave a review.... It was rejected.

Hello XXXXXXXXX,

Your review was rejected.

- No communication between *** and client via RentMen

Nevertheless, we've taken your review into consideration. Thank you for your submission!

Rent.Men

Questions? Contact us now, and we will be happy to help you!

e-mail: rentmen@rent.men

I tried to give a favorite regular a great review. We don't really use RM to set things up anymore as we communicate by text. After another amazing weekend, I tried to leave a review.... It was rejected.

Hello XXXXXXXXX,

Your review was rejected.

- No communication between *** and client via RentMen

Nevertheless, we've taken your review into consideration. Thank you for your submission!

Rent.Men

Questions? Contact us now, and we will be happy to help you!

e-mail: rentmen@rent.men

Had the same experience a while ago. So for my next guy (who I hadn’t corresponded with via RM) I told him I’d send him a quick RM message to ensure that my review was accepted. He sent a quick reply via RM and thanked me for for the extra effort. My review was accepted.

This has happened to me as well. I always send a RM email even when I also text someone directly.

October 14, 2017

WEBMASTER

Hello,

We have received your review of “thedudenextdoor”. We very much would like to approve it. However, we do not see any communication between you and the ***.

How did you contact him and arrange this meeting?

Keep in mind that we only accept reviews when the communication is established via Rentmen.eu.

Regards,

Juan

WebAdmin

Edited by Keith30309

Rentmasseur, its affiliated website, appears to have the same policy. A masseur I have known for years just started to advertise on Rentmasseur. I set up an appointment with him via a text, as I had always done, and my review of him was rejected for the same reason. So I sent him an email through Rentmasseur (telling him why I was doing so) and my review was approved almost immediately. I will add that the message from the RM WebAdmin provides a much better explanation of the reason the review was rejected than the Rentmasseur one does.

Edited by WestGuy

This has been discussed a few times before.

Here's one of the threads:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/reliability-of-rentmen-reviews.146632/

I'm sure there was another one or even two on this topic.

By the way, even if you communicate through their horrendous email system or as they call it a Rentmen platform, which nobody does, there's only a short window to submit the review otherwise they reject it on the bases that too long has passed. And if you pass this criteria, there's a yet another rule, that I can't remember right now, but that I heard about from someone on the forum.

It would be nice if Rentmen had a page with all these rules so that one could at least be aware of all the details of their deranged methodology.

There are additional threads on this at least over two years back.

Even though I generally manage an inquiry and an appointment via text for the most part, I send a "looking forward to the meeting" message to the guy through the RM Ad Contact Me Tab and then follow up after the meeting with a "enjoyed our meeting message" just to ensure there is documentation in RM in case I decide to submit a review.

Here are some threads from 1 to 2 years ago and there are several others as well:

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/rm-reviews.122326/#post-1242666

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/rent-men-vs-rentmen.125902/#post-1379726

https://www.companyofmen.org/threads/rentmen-reviews-document-appointment-before-and-after.135880/#post-1499135

It would be nice if Rentmen had a page with all these rules so that one could at least be aware of all the details of their deranged methodology.

It would be nice if Rentmen did a lot of things to better assist clients and providers. Like I mentioned, $1 for each time someone views our number, because I’m tired of my phone going off with thousands of texts per week, many which are vague, and say nothing about the person contacting me. Atleast RIP men4rent would make people include their email, city, phone number and name in their emails. But there were rumors some of those seemed synthetic.

I asked one person to include some details, he responds, “I’m not doing all that shit”. Well then, how am I supposed to know anything based on, “hi, I seen you on rentmen, wanted to know if you’re available tonight”. And his area code wasn’t local and I generally have ads in 4-5 different cities ??‍♂️

But I suppose it helps to weed out synthetic reviews by asking for a email conversation. There have been people complaining about faux reviews in the past. Rentmen is trying, but I think they’re being savvy in not making any drastic changes without testing out possible results.

Edited by Mocha