ComerelaxLA in LA

Patricio

• 1 month later...
Upcharges for “nude” but no MT or ME and talks the whole time and the massage was awful. I felt like he was trying to make up for how terrible it was by being “charming” which was even more infuriating.

thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

I think one of the "tells" of a scam is that is ad states:  "Please no message on here only text me" That way RentMasseur has no record of a client reaching out to him and his replies promising certain activities for certain fees.  I've seen the same "request" on Rent Men and the "request" is designed to preclude us from posting a negative review because there is no record of our communication.

Buyer beware, indeed!

26 minutes ago, BuzzLiteQueer said:

I think one of the "tells" of a scam is that is ad states:  "Please no message on here only text me" That way RentMasseur has no record of a client reaching out to him and his replies promising certain activities for certain fees.  I've seen the same "request" on Rent Men and the "request" is designed to preclude us from posting a negative review because there is no record of our communication.

Buyer beware, indeed!

I've been told by RentMasseur that they track to see if you clicked on the phone number to initiate a phone call as a criteria to submit a review.

There are valid reasons for providers to ask you not to contact them through the site.  One might be so that all communication with clients is in one place (text messages on phone) so that they can make sure they have the right information for each appointment, especially for those that advertise on multiple sites. 

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...