Manscaping...Recommendations?

Cruiser7
This topic is 1730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had a very good waxing experience with Alexspot24 when I was visiting NYC. He worked out of his apartment which made me a bit nervous at first but he has the set up just like a spa and he turned out to be quite skilled. I feel confident he'd be a good option for manscaping.

When in NYC, I go to Hush Manhattan for manscaping services.

https://www.hushmanhattan.com/

For a newbie in Manhattan I’d say go with Hush.

They are nice guys.

They've seen it all.

And they're professionals.

I’ve never had a bad experience there and I’m pretty

sure I’ve been with every therapist they have.

To be clear - we are talking about manscaping here, not massage? Did you expect to leave...happy?

Yes, I hope to. I’ve had it done three times at two different locations. Each time I left very happy. To me, that’s part of the package. (One was a legitimate shop, too, but I heard through the grapevine if you know what I mean.) “Accidentally” popped wood while getting trimmed and....

Yes, I hope to. I’ve had it done three times at two different locations. Each time I left very happy. To me, that’s part of the package. (One was a legitimate shop, too, but I heard through the grapevine if you know what I mean.) “Accidentally” popped wood while getting trimmed and....

Never happened to me. I certainly dont consider it ‘part of the package’. A few of the guys have given me their number and we met up later, but they were very professional during my visit.

• 2 months later...