I'm Thinking Of Buying A "Play-Time" Lock Box...

Gar1eth
This topic is 1789 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

For my trunk. I'll keep my lube, cockring, (and in cooler temps) condoms in it. It's not like I'll need to use it a lot -but it's good to have the stuff on hand. When I lived 1600 miles away from family, I kept that stuff in a backpack. Now that I'm back home and doing shopping for my Mom-and just in general around my family more-it seems to make sense to have that stuff more securely stashed away on the off chance I might be getting into the trunk with with them around.

Gman

IMG_0651.JPG?raw=1

I bought this for $90 on amazon recently. My stuff is inside in two different small bags depending on “to go” date out or at home. Fits a shelf in my walk in closet perfectly

AC7-C76-BC-66-AD-40-FC-A5-CE-35-FC1-F23-AA25.jpg

Most people store money and jewelry in them. So if someone breaks in, steals the box, gets home and breaks it open they're going to be pissed.:D:D:D

Most people store money and jewelry in them. So if someone breaks in, steals the box, gets home and breaks it open they're going to be pissed.:D:D:D

I'll be pissed ? if they take mine.

41QvD3ToG9L._SY355_.jpg

That Swiss Navy is expensive.

Gman

Actually I’ve got two, one of another (better) manufacture that’s fireproof. Passports, car titles, some external hard drives with important data, etc. in that one.

Maybe thieves will take the cheaper toy box one like a decoy, and enjoy all my lube, etc. lol