Written reviews on rentmen

kaboom35
This topic is 1802 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have seen some guys here post a written review of a client from a rentmens review? How do you see that? All I see are the stars.

It's been canvassed in other threads but narrative comments are visible everywhere except the US, so I can see them when I log on from here but not when I'm in the US. If you are in the US you need to use a virtual private network (VPN) that allows you to appear to be in, say, the Netherlands.The 'how to' has been posted here before but I don't know how to do it.

When I clicked on that hideme.be link:

"This site is not secure.

This might mean that someone’s trying to fool you or steal any info you send to the server. You should close this site immediately."

Yeah.... I don't think so. Looks like a virus just waiting to happen.

Does one have to have a paid membership on Rentmen to contact someone who wrote a review? If not, how does one do that? Thanks.

No, you can contact other members very easily without paying a dime. Just treat the reviewer the same way you would treat a provider. Click on his screen name and send him a message.

I tried. Nothing happened.

What do you mean? If you click on a reviewer's avatar you will access his profile and from there you can send him messages. I just did it, just to make sure RM has not changed this feature.

A user profile looks exactly like a provider's. You can send messages, buddy list him, or block him.

Does one have to have a paid membership on Rentmen to contact someone who wrote a review? If not, how does one do that? Thanks.

No just a regular free membership and you can send an email privately! I used the hide.me VPN app so you have to open it then open your rentmen.com and log in maybe 2x. It doesn't work sometimes so you have to log in log out 2x then you’ll see all the written reviews if you’re in USA. If you’re in Europe you’ll see the reviews without using the VPN.

The reviewer on Rentmen blocked me!! I asked a question about someone I was interested in seeing. He had given this particular guy a bad review.

It happens. Whenever I reach out, I try to keep in mind that basically I'm imposing on them in a way they may never have thought would happen, so I keep my expectations nonexistent.