411 on Mike Gaite?

WEHO90069
This topic is 826 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Completely agree. I look forward to meeting him again after this whole covid situation gets better?

While I sympathize with you, if too many clients take the same view, Mike won’t be in business after all this Covid situation is over. Just like many of our favourite restaurants and other services are not going to be around for us to enjoy in several years from now. The way things are going, I don’t expect things to be any better, and could be worse, 12 months from now.

While I sympathize with you, if too many clients take the same view, Mike won’t be in business after all this Covid situation is over. Just like many of our favourite restaurants and other services are not going to be around for us to enjoy in several years from now. The way things are going, I don’t expect things to be any better, and could be worse, 12 months from now.

Sure and I don’t judge others but in my case due to asthma I can’t risk getting covid no matter how much I may want to meet people right now; I can’t risk ending up on a ventilator or worse...

I'd hire Mike again in a millisecond if there wasn't a raging pandemic that is getting worse by the second. I get that he wants/needs to work, but I worry for his health.

Mike's been very active on twitter promoting his Only Fans and JFF, so it looks like he's made that switch to help deal with the current situation.

• 1 year later...

FINALLY, after three years of missed connections we have met! I know that we don't do reviews here, so I won't. I'll just say that it was well worth the wait. 

Funny, his texts were very direct and to the point, which made me think that his style would be all business. I couldn't have been more wrong, he made me feel like I was the only man in the world, and that he wanted me as much as I wanted him. 

I told him I like to make out, and he greeted my with soft warm kisses. I was thrilled. 

I left on a cloud.