Rank your favorite traits? What does a guy need to have?

MidwestCoastal
This topic is 1228 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have basic trait interests but they can fall by the way side depending on other traits.

I gravitate toward lean athletic to bodybuilder bodies, olive skin, kissable lips, bottom to versatile, and friendly. Those are the traits that usually get me in the door, but not always. Also sometimes a few of those initial traits change, but because a guy is good or better at other things my attraction grows.

I mentioned one guy before who was this compact muscle stud when I first met him. Over time he stopped working out as hard and became a bit chubby. Partly because he went from being a stripper to a truck driver. His priorities changed. Anyway, I still find him incredibly sexy. He at one time was worried I didn't want to see him anymore because he wasn't muscled and lost any definition. I told him nonsense. He still is an amazing kisser, very affectionate, still has this deep raspy sexy voice, very responsive sexually, always seemed to be happy to see me and seemed to be very in to me every time.

For me a person's personality traits and how they act toward me can eclipse most physical traits.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gravitate toward lean athletic to bodybuilder bodies, olive skin, kissable lips, bottom to versatile, and friendly....

I agree with your physical preferences, but what kind of olive? :D

green-black-olives.jpg

One thing that is a real boner-killer for me is chubbiness, though. One man gained weight, and I told him that although I enjoyed his company a lot, I simply couldn't get excited by him physically any more unless he lost the weight.

green-black-olives.jpg

One thing that is a real boner-killer for me is chubbiness, though. One man gained weight, and I told him that although I enjoyed his company a lot, I simply couldn't get excited by him physically any more unless he lost the weight.

Sorry to hear that. Two of the men I've loved the most have been chubby at one time or another. My ex last year actually gained a bit of weight and I thought he looked really sexy, he wore it well. A lot of the sexy men I know have gained a few COVID pounds (myself included).

green-black-olives.jpg

Light green to black, but especially kalamata purple. :p

Like I said, sometimes personality traits eclipse the physical ones. The guy I brought up, even without the sex, he's fun to be around. So he has a chubbier body than when we first met, but he is still (pardon my French) an incredible fuck. He probably is one of the best kissers I've encountered... definitely in the top 5. He responds to the slightest touch. Besides the body change, he still looks the same and his voice is sexy.

I know people's attractions can change because of some trait switch. However, to me, it doesn't usually matter. Well unless they do something so off-putting I just lose all attraction.