Small cocks!

Wanderoz

@PapaTony , I have found that the ones that say that, are usually out cheatin on their partners, lookin for that BIG sensation.

I don’t understand why you’d even post that. And frankly it doesn’t make sense in context.

I don’t have a partner to cheat on so I guess you’re wrong on that point.

I've been Wrong before :D

Indeed. Your posting history seems to support that statement.

I don’t understand why you’d even post that. And frankly it doesn’t make sense in context.

Indeed. Your posting history seems to support that statement.

Doubtful, but I suggest you Block me ! On second thought, I stand by ALL my posts, including the "cheating" one...

You stand by inferring I’m a cheater even though you don’t know me or anything about me?

Such a gentleman!

Gurl, breathe. I wasn't talking about you, I was speaking in general terms... Maybe you WERE included ?....I don't know you, you are right.....so I was speaking from my accumulated knowledge. However, if the shoe fits.....

I still say you should block me !

image.jpg?w=1000&c=1

Edited by jjkrkwood

Gurl, breathe. I wasn't talking about you, I was speaking in general terms... Maybe you WERE included ?....I don't know you, you are right.....so I was speaking from my accumulated knowledge. However, if the show fits.....

I still say you should block me !

image.jpg?w=1000&c=1

Guess you need to better understand quoting posts. I will take your advice though, consider yourself blocked

• 3 months later...
I enjoy all kinds of cocks. The best sex I ever had was with a guy who was about 5.5 inches and it was amazing.

A few years ago, there was an adorably cute & super smart little Russian bear who was tiny everywhere. And he was so hot & skilled in his versatility in his mutual everything Have never experienced anyone like him. So wish I could again!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

My first experience was with a guy with a gigantic cock. It was about the thickness of a soda can....I was so excited every time we met I couldn't keep my hands off it. The novelty eventually faded and I ended up knowing the guy attached to it, sweet man by the way. We never had anal sex...for obvious reasons..I'm not about to get torn open by something that big unless I love the man.

I don't mind smaller ones, they are easier to preform oral on and there is less to manipulate...bigger guys take a lot of damn work. I'd be more receptive to having a smaller guy fuck me than a monster.

I enjoy big and monster cocks for play with hands and mouth. For bottom/anal, much prefer smaller under 6 inches. Not the tiny ones you see on howard Stern, but smaller ones. But a big one is fun to play, especially growers, especially ones where you can use both hands to play! I only took really big ones twice and both times felt really uncomfortable and so stopped getting topped by mounter cocks Maybe it needs getting used to?

• 1 month later...

As the owner of an incredibly big cock... I appreciate all sizes, but definitely get off on comparing myself to smaller dudes. Being hung isn't all it is cracked up to be though, many men and women are not able to take a bigger dick.

I think there's a misconception that everything is rosy for those who are greatly endowed, which isn't a fair assumption to make. That said, I wouldn't mind having that issue myself, at least for a few days... lol.

Edited by CuriousByNature