411 for Twinkmike of Chicago

Keith30309
This topic is 1824 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 2 weeks later...

Nope. 50%-60% of the guys I meet (as opposed to hire) are from SA. (“Meet” being defined as any activity in which a bed and a penis are somehow involved.) I was booted from SA (shocking) and reestablished a skeletal account. I get far more inquiries than I can possibly deal with so I look for low maintenance or unusual guys and fit them in my in-between days. These guys are almost always 19-26. My number there is 200. No exceptions except for two guys who I’ve become very close to over the last couple of years (and one of whom I’m flying to meet me on a business trip Wednesday.) To the question above, a handful of these SA guys have preferred sleepovers as opposed to being requested by me. The 200 seems to be secondary to them compared to the companionship.

I also meet or hire guys from A4A. Sometimes they are just looking for fun... sometimes they are amateurs looking for some pocket change along with their fun and sometimes they are in the Pro section with a number already in mind. My number there is 0 - 300. A4A accounts for about 35% of my evenings (most of those being repeats with a handful of core guys.)

And I also hire RentMen companions for whom I have some special interest (for example the subject of this thread.) This is much less common than before. Most of my RM hires are repeats with favorites; I meet someone new from RM only perhaps twice a month.

I’m traveling allot now and try to schedule someone for 5 nights of 7 in a week. That helps buffer the inevitable flakes from SA.

Edited by Keith30309

Nope. 50%-60% of the guys I meet (as opposed to hire) are from SA. (“Meet” being defined as any activity in which a bed and a penis are somehow involved.) I was booted from SA (shocking) and reestablished a skeletal account. I get far more inquiries than I can possibly deal with so I look for low maintenance or unusual guys and fit them in my in-between days. These guys are almost always 19-26. My number there is 200. No exceptions except for two guys who I’ve become very close to over the last couple of years (and one of whom I’m flying to meet me on a business trip Wednesday.) To the question above, a handful of these SA guys have preferred sleepovers as opposed to being requested by me. The 200 seems to be secondary to them compared to the companionship.

I also meet or hire guys from A4A. Sometimes they are just looking for fun... sometimes they are amateurs looking for some pocket change along with their fun and sometimes they are in the Pro section with a number already in mind. My number there is 0 - 300. A4A accounts for about 35% of my evenings (most of those being repeats with a handful of core guys.)

And I also hire RentMen companions for whom I have some special interest (for example the subject of this thread.) This is much less common than before. Most of my RM hires are repeats with favorites; I meet someone new from RM only perhaps twice a month.

I’m traveling allot now and try to schedule someone for 5 nights of 7 in a week. That helps buffer the inevitable flakes from SA.

Great post ?? So similar to my practices. No one way or paradigm to go about meeting companions.

Edited by MikeBiDude