Best of LA

ncc1701d
This topic is 1827 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi there

Visiting soon and may be able to sneak away for ONE encounter, so need to make it count ;-)

Looking for muscular guy (not body builder, but fitness model type), non smoker who loves to kiss deeply, bottoms, and can carry a conversation. Preference for more mature ones (30 plus) and can host in WeHo area.

Please help me out...there are way way too many on RM to narrow down!!!

Thanks in advance

thanks.. Kristian has been talked about on this forum for quite some time. Do you know if his body is still as ripped now after all these years?

Yes his body is perfect. I see him regularly and stays in shape.

He can host depending on the day/time. I would discuss with him.

SIMPLY THE BEST! Have seen many men over the years. Most experiences, although enjoyable at the time, I do not remember well. I saw Kristian a number of years ago, but remember our time together well. He’s got all physical bases covered — spectacular body and cock and strikingly handsome. He is such a kind man who was only interested in ensuring that I had a fantastic time. Was hoping to see him again and was disappointed that he was no longer going to come east.