Life Post Life

alkan
This topic is 1831 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

No. There are cultures where they believe in 70 virgins in the afterlife! :p

If they guarantee 70 strong muscular sexy, good looking male virgins with an instaiable sexual appetite-hmm what do I have to do ??

What you have to do is, to have lived completely celibate in your time on earth and this will be rewarded by unending sex in the next life. Is that a bargain you would be prepared to make?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you have to do is, to have lived completely celibate in your time on earth and this will be rewarded by unending sex in the next life. Is that a bargain you would be prepared to make?

I really enjoy thinking about celibate men-all that pent-up erotic energy.

Yikes! Only if I could be completely certain of the bargain. Could I kill myself at at young age? But I'd need more than 70 virgins (and no, they wouldn't have to be virgins). My hard drive is a trove of photos of thousands of gorgeous men. I'd like to do all of them (in their prime).

Yikes! Only if I could be completely certain of the bargain. Could I kill myself at at young age? But I'd need more than 70 virgins (and no, they wouldn't have to be virgins). My hard drive is a trove of photos of thousands of gorgeous men. I'd like to do all of them (in their prime).

So I am curious. These 70 virgins (or innumerable sluts - whichever it is), are they the real people of your photographic trove now dead like you whose idea of heaven is to have unending sex with you, or are they the creation of heaven itself, sort of like celestial sex robots in the form of simulacra of the men on your hard drive?

So I am curious. These 70 virgins (or innumerable sluts - whichever it is), are they the real people of your photographic trove now dead like you whose idea of heaven is to have unending sex with you, or are they the creation of heaven itself, sort of like celestial sex robots in the form of simulacra of the men on your hard drive?

Innumerable sluts they'd be. I never thought of them as being robots. I'd hope the sex wouldn't be robotic. I'd love it if they'd be the real people and I could converse with them. I'd love it if the sexual attraction would be mutual.

On a similar vein, some people ask the question "If you could have one superpower (flying, being invisible, reading peoples' minds, moving instantaneously anywhere, etc.), what would it be?". My answer to that would be that I'd like to make anyone I want have as much lust towards me as I wanted them to have. I guess part of my sexual enjoyment is the sense of mutuality. I will confess, however, to having given thought towards buying a sexual doll (especially if the man I think of as my fiance is just putting me on, and he ends up dumping me....).

e047320b6505a05474fa5d652cdfdf0a.jpg

She's only programmed to be very nice,

But she's as cold as ice, whenever I get too near,

She tells me that she likes me very much,

But when I try to touch, she makes it all too clear.

She is the latest in technology,

Almost mythology, but she has a heart of stone,

She has an IQ of 1, 001,

She has a jump suit on, and she's also a telephone.

Chorus

Is that what you want - is it what you really want.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKnMdz_qg9s

Although her memory banks overflow

No one would ever know, all she says is "Is that what you want?"

Maybe one day I'll feel her cold embrace,

And kiss her interface, until then I'll leave her alone.