EroticNude SF

Joeysf
This topic is 1808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to book him a year or two ago. Advertises in SF, but is in Rohnert Park. Plays it down like it’s minutes away... but I know better. He can host in SF, but then upcharges. No thanks.

He was open to being very interactive, for what it’s worth. I too am suspicious that these pics are old.

https://rentmasseur.com/EroticNude

Yes there are two threads, but they're both a couple of years old. This guy's pics have been the same forever, but I am up in the North Bay of SF and his online reviews are great....Anyone seen him recently? Is he like 112 now? Good massage skills? Extras? Feel free to PM me. Thanks.

He was awful to me. Same photos in forever. Over the phone quoted one price then jacked it up once there. I baulked he got aggressive. So needless.

I'm also smart, have all my original teeth and make a lot of money. But still single. Figure THAT one out.

And if you avatar is accurate you are super cute ...embrace being single and spread the goods around you lucky bastard you. (safely of course)

I'm also smart, have all my original teeth and make a lot of money. But still single. Figure THAT one out.

And if you avatar is accurate you are super cute ...embrace being single and spread the goods around you lucky bastard you. (safely of course)

• 3 weeks later...