Pasha in NYC

Harryinny

Guest NYCRich212

We need to close this down. This thread moved away from Pasha and more about experiences in general that were lacking in some way.

It’s not the least bit fair to link Pasha’s name to our comments. He, by every account, is a fine young man who is serious about doing a good job.

Our discussions about massage practitioners who have a style some of us don’t care for can not continue to be attached to this particular professional. I’m sorry I contributed in a way that added to misdirecting my general opinion to a specific massage professional who may be impacted as a result.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I think the conflicting take on Pasha is coming from people who are looking for different things from the massage experience.

For those looking for a massage with technical skills and a happy end (albeit a somewhat detached HE) then Pasha checks all the necessary boxes. For those looking for a massage experience that incorporates a more fluid playful sensual experience with a masseur who is also engaging and friendly, then Pasha will likely be found lacking.

For many people on this site, it’s not simply the massage that they are seeking but rather the more subtler connection with the masseur. I have been to Pasha a few times, and while I have found him to be excellent in many areas, overall he is not the experience I was looking for.

+1

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...